Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Massimiliano Trave's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"this is the definition"

Massimiliano Trave replied Jan 17, 2017 to ExtractControlPolygon by rhinocommon in gh python

6 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Massimiliano Trave

"Solved! Thanks"

Massimiliano Trave replied Jan 17, 2017 to ExtractControlPolygon by rhinocommon in gh python

6 Jan 17, 2017

"Tom, thanks for your suggestion, I managed to get the surface control points, but my…"

6 Jan 17, 2017

"No suggestion to extract control poligon in rhinocommon?"

Massimiliano Trave replied Jan 16, 2017 to ExtractControlPolygon by rhinocommon in gh python

6 Jan 17, 2017

"Thanks Birk, yes now everything work "

Massimiliano Trave replied Nov 1, 2016 to Problem to add comment and reply in grasshopper discussion and view section?

3 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

"Hi Birk thanks for your reply.I saw it, the sweep is ok but I realized that the prob…"

Massimiliano Trave replied Nov 1, 2016 to Sweep problem, section and surface does not follow rails

2 Nov 1, 2016

"Hello daniel so you think the only solution is to use the loft in this way?"

Massimiliano Trave replied May 20, 2016 to Why grasshopper baked untrimmed surface to polysurface?

4 May 20, 2016

"Try this solution"

Massimiliano Trave replied Feb 10, 2016 to Curvature Cones/Tubes

2 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Oliver Hampel

"After  uninstalling explorer everything is working fine. Thank you David."

Massimiliano Trave replied May 30, 2014 to Where do i find GrasshopperRegisterExtensions command ?

7 Jun 4, 2017
Reply by elaine bonavia

"The command work effectively, but i cant solved the problem. I think I have problems…"

Massimiliano Trave replied May 30, 2014 to Where do i find GrasshopperRegisterExtensions command ?

7 Jun 4, 2017
Reply by elaine bonavia

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service