Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hi,

I've this solid with voronoi 3D.

I created a structure like ask image using WbLaplace
(from here: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/profiles/blogs/marching-cubes-curve-wr...)

Now I would need that the thickness of my rod is reduced at a specific point within the box.
Example: I make a point inside the box and all rod close at that point decrease their thickness.

Someone would know help you do something like this?
Thank You

This is the image

Views: 2424

Replies to This Discussion

Gooodd Idea! THanks

Is it possible to assign to "Rs" and "Re" a value in mm? Example: i want that the radius of edges is 2mm and so I set 2mm! Is it possible?

all components work in model units ... thus if you use mm > mm is what you'll get

Radius set in "Thickness" (0.37) does not match with Diameter of edge of which should be 0.74mm but is only 0.54mm! Why?

Maybe because I measured at the center of the edge and not at the start point or end point?

My dear Watson : we are not making Rolexes here, we are "outlining/approximating" a value for a "tube" that is "fuzed" with a million others: it's an indicative start for that fascinating trip to WOW things.

Sorry for my continous request! No problem. Thanks for your support!

Sorry, another question:

If I insert a fixed value for the "Radius" can I tell to Grasshopper to fill the volume of MESH until they reach a certain volume that I've previousely imposted?

Example: I set radius on fixed value "3".
Now I define a volume that I want ONLY for all esges inside the Mesh, example 2500 mm^3 (ONLY EDGES VOLUME, not general volume).
I want tell to grasshopper to increment cells untile they reach 2500 mm^3 of volume of edges!

Is it possible?
Thanks
Luca

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service