Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

New Mighty Kangaroo: Collision between Brep and points problem

Hi all,

I am currently working with the new kangaroo and I can't manage to make the collision module to work: I am trying to use the same logic as for balls collision with springs, but kangaroo turns to red... and it drives me crazy...

I saw on the new manual that this point will be treated later, but well, if it is possible to have a little clue before the new version, it would be wonderful :) 

Thanks,

TS.

File:

collisionproblem.ghx

Views: 8562

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Guys.

I was trying to make some spheres to bounce. Actually, i was using your examples (Thanks by the way ;) ) But it doesnt works with me. I'm using the last kangaroo. 

If you can help me i'll be eternaly grateful with all of you and i will absolve your souls from every sin.

Hello forum. I am trying to recreate this simple example of having particles bounce around inside a box... When I remove the spring forces from the mix it works but eventually the particles all gather in the boxes corners. When I use the spring forces the particles don't move? I'm sure I'm missing something simple. Any help is appreciated Thanks -Ethan

Attachments:

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service