algorithmic modeling for Rhino
I have tried to each and every trick already mentioned in this or any other forums. I have also uninstalled and re-installed Rhino twice and tried all the recommendations again. Nothing seems to have worked.
I just keep getting this error (attached) every single time I try to install Grasshopper on my latest Rhino (which is current as of today).
What is your Rhino version? (please post a screenshot of the Rhino banner).
see attached screenshot
this is a weird bug with either the Rhino installer or the rhiexec.exe application. Please post this on the Discourse forum for Brian Gillespie to see, he's the only one who can make headway on this I'm afraid.
I have already posted it on the discourse forum. Is it possible that you can provide me with Brian Gillespie's email?
Hey i have the same problem, was wondering if u found a solution?
What service release of Rhino5 do you have. You need a somewhat recent one.
Hello there, i am having the same problem!!!....
i am running the newest Rhino 5.11... 12/1/2015... for shure it is a problem with the rhino´s installation package engine....but i dont really know.
if any help i would be so happy. kind of missing my playground.
HAVE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM -
1) change Grasshopper.rhi type to .zip - than unpuck to C:\Program Files\Rhinoceros 5 (64-bit)\Plug-ins\Grasshopper folder
2)Open Rhino, skip all error messages
3) Go to Tools - options - plugins, than press "install"
4) Find a Rhino.rhp file, located at C:\Program Files\Rhinoceros 5 (64-bit)\Plug-ins\Grasshopper (you have created it at step 1 and open it
5) if you have message, that it has been created at other computer, check this link: http://wiki.mcneel.com/rhino/unblockplugin
6) If all is ok, you should see the grasshopper install window
thanks it worked!! thanks a lot!!
Thanks a lot! This works! :)
Thank you very much! It works perfectly!
I know this old thread but just want to add my gratitude for solving this Anton! Thank you!