Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Dear testers,

Grasshopper 0.7.0014 is available for download.

This release fixes a number of serious bugs with file reading and scripting components. If you've been using an earlier 0.7 beta, please upgrade to this version. 

Grasshopper 0.7 undoubtedly still contains many bugs and should not be used for important work/files as it is less reliable than 0.6.X

--
David Rutten
david@mcneel.com
London, UK

Views: 9697

Replies to This Discussion

apologies if this has already been mentioned (or if I'm just making a simple mistake) but I cannot seem to get box morph, surface box, or divide curve by distance to work properly in the latest build. I can send along example files if necessary.
Hi David,

I have had more time this morning to look through this and the problem is actually with Excel converting the csv file. GH is streaming the data fine. Apologies. Will check more thoroughly before posting next time.
Hi Simon,

you still might want to try for a solution inside Grasshopper. Perhaps if you format the data differently, Excel will work fine? You're in Spain, maybe Excel expects commas instead of points as decimal separators?

--
David Rutten
david@mcneel.com
Poprad, Slovakia
Again, thanks David. I ran a replace function within GH of the points for commas and it worked a treat.

On a seperate note, I have noticed that the baking function on the latest build only bakes to the current Rhino layer. The GH layer baking dialog box doesn't seem to have any effect.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service