Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ok, one more for today. Versioning was broken for the past few releases, this has been fixed. This release does not provide any new functionality or actual bug fixes. Only if you submit crash reports does it make a difference and then only on our end.

Feel free to wait for 0.9.0057 before updating again.

Otherwise you can download 0.9.0056 from the usual location.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Views: 17726

Replies to This Discussion

ok, i'll do that from now on, thanks !

For the newest version of grasshopper, i keep getting the error "This package is not compatible with the rhino installer engine" everytime i try to run the installer.  I tried a lower version of grasshopper but that just crashed my grasshopper

im running version Version 5.0  (5.1.20927)

You need version 5.0 SR3 (5.3. ...).

So update Rhino and it will work ;-)

i updated to version sr4 and now it crashes everytime grassopper loads on start up

Hi David,

I'm pretty much a nubie in installing plug ins in rhino I guess. I did download 0.9.0056 as you suggested above, but this is a .rhi not .rhp file. I'm not sure exactly how to manually uninstall my older version (0.9.0006) and apply the new one. I'm running Rhino 5.0 SR5. Sorry for the probably easy question, but any help would be appreciated. cheers, Jeff

Hi
Sorry for the repetitive question
I installed the rhino 5 Sr4 , but the below pic appear when i drag rhi file
https://api.ning.com/files/ERvUaX951Kfz*i7C-MknZu1i*kYNC4JOaJgWNemWwIJ4JnGDQsTHaczoCH1JAe8iuJRPpKt6g6-qK5Gf*SF-qtBokf2H43Hh/1.jpg

and also i checked my .net network 4. based on below link shown other microsoft packages
http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/2768833250?profi...

Also uninstall current grasshopper
I still can't installed the last version
Could you please help to find some solutions ?
Best

Could you please help to find some solutions ?

Have you tried double clicking the RHI file. Don't drag into Rhino

Thanks for reply..
It's Unknown file, Also I select rhino 5 in open with window ,  but open error "File type not supported" ?

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service