Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Ok, one more for today. Versioning was broken for the past few releases, this has been fixed. This release does not provide any new functionality or actual bug fixes. Only if you submit crash reports does it make a difference and then only on our end.

Feel free to wait for 0.9.0057 before updating again.

Otherwise you can download 0.9.0056 from the usual location.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Views: 17730

Replies to This Discussion

I have avoided the load lag by setting the "recently used files" to 0 in the preferences. I hope it can help.

When copying a note panel Grasshopper is changing the font back to Monospace...

And when editing small panels, it pops up the "text editor"

But with large panels, it just turn into a editable box:

Not sure if its intencional.. I don't remember reading about it on the release notes

The panel editor is intentional. If the panel is large enough on screen then the immediate textbox pops up, otherwise I revert to the window.

I'll fix the font-copy problem.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Hi,

I find it really annoying writing "slider" and getting MD Slider instead the Number Slider (the command which I think we use the most...) Why did you changed that?

Thanks!

Thank you!

Someone else who agrees with me :)

If you want to take control back you can set the alias of the component to be "Slider" and it will take precedence. But I agree it needs to be universally restored. 

While we are on the subject I find it very annoying that I cannot type the old name of the component which means I have to take the time to set aliases as and when I find them.

Please can Legacy names be valid.

Please don't push us old guard out into the cold :(

pcomp is far easier than deconstruct but if we do have to face up to times-a-changing then can they be the other way around "Mesh Deconstruct" instead of "Deconstruct Mesh"  and as soon as "Mesh D" occurs to select it instead of staying on Mesh until the full deconstruct has been typed.

Many thanks! I also agree with you, we shouldn´t have to nickname the components in every release :)

Naming them in every release wont be needed anymore as it was a bug that didn't carry them over from previous installations. You should only have to do it once

Hello
I can not install grasshopper only.
I just get a zip file and no. Rhi file.
Rhino is up to date
greeting
Alex

Some webbrowsers change the extension from rhi to zip. If this happens you'll have to change it back manually. Or switch to a browser which isn't actively trying to kill you in your sleep :)

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Hi David,

Grasshpper have the contents of the file into the Grasshopper for Rhino 5 folders copy.
So far everything is running.

Alex

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service