Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hello,
I am new at grasshopper and I get this error when I install Grasshopper 0.8.0051 for Rhino 5.0  :can anyone help me?
thanks 

Views: 1026

Replies to This Discussion

Seems like maybe your rhino is not in the obvious place grasshopper looks to instal. ?
I tryed to copy the grasshopper to the system folder of Rhino, seems still  not working...

Do you have Rhino 4.0 installed?

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

I had one , but I uninstalled it after I got Rhino 5

hello

Question to you. that's urgent!

now I  install  Grasshopper 0.8.0051 after installing rhino 4 version. 

but it could be loaded for grasshopper continuously. is Grasshopper 0.8.0051 available for only rhino 5 version.

And the file name is GrasshopperPlugin    (that's it)

(I couldn't see   GrasshopperPlugin. dll or GrasshopperPlugin.rhp )

in the foler list   (   C:WProgram FileswRhinoceros 4.0WPlug-insWGrasshopper     ) 

what's the problem?,,,

in that case, I have only  rhino 4 version.. can I get even old one Grasshopper?

please, help me..

is Grasshopper 0.8.0051 available for only rhino 5 version.?-----no,my Grasshopper 0.8.0051 works  with rhino4+SR8 finally ,so you don't need an old grasshopper. but still not work with rhino 5,don't know why. 

I have no idea why you can't find the file in that folder,sorry~in my case, after installation,

I have the grasshopper folder in this location:C:\Program Files (x86)\Rhinoceros 4.0\Plug-ins\Grasshopper

maybe you can try to install your rhino again, it works sometimes.

Good luck ~

thank you .. okay  let me try,,,  one more setting~
I have the same problem, I've got rhino5 and he says that the rhino4 is not installed. anyone have any solution?

someone ?

Hi Giacomo,

sorry, I was away last week. I have no idea how the installer works actually, I can relay your questions to Brian Gillespie and then relay his answer back to you, but I think it's best if you email him directly @ brian@mcneel.com

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service