location i installed C:\Program Files\openstudio 2.1.0

tried also C:\openstudio 2.1.0

both doesnt work,

any idea? thanks

Views: 4359

Replies to This Discussion

Marco and Hassan,

Here are a couple of things to double-check:

1) Make sure that you have installed OpenStudio in the default location (for 2.1, this is right on the C:\ drive).

2) Make sure that the date on your Honeybee_Honeybee is the most recent one.  Right now, this should be from just a few days ago:

If that still doesn't work, send me the exact warning Honeybee_Honeybee is giving you.

-Chris

The HB component date is "Feb 2017" 

where can I find the newer components? it is not available on food4rhino website 

thanks

Hassan,

Read this entire discussion from top to bottom.

I already used the update component, but the outcome was that my LB and HB are updated, yet the feb 2017 component is the one that is there 

already did so, everytime it removes honeybee from and don't replace it with the newer version 

Just installed a fresh copy of windows, rhino, grasshopper, LB, HB and Openstudio 2.1

HB cannot find honeybee, radiance 

I truly appreciate if anyone can give me a solution 

I'll appreciate also some further explanation, I have the same issue and don't want to reinstall windows, did few weeks ago :(

Frank, installed the old version of open studio, it will work 

Thanks Hassan, I've updated the HB and LB, now everything is fine :) Thanks for your help.

Frank and Hassan,

Sorry for the late reply here.  The HB version from February works with the old OpenStudio (v 1.14) as you have found.  The fact that you had a hard time syncing your Honeybee with the github shows me that I really need to make some tutorial videos showing how to do this.  If you use the "Update Honeybee" and "Update Ladybug" components like this:

...then restart Rhino/Grasshopper, you will find that you have a new set of components that work with OpenStudio 2.1.

-Chris

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service