Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

I am trying to achieve the same result with using contours was I am trying to achieve a Waffle gridshell for lasercut and panelling the surface. I cant seem to find a way to  deconstruct the surfaces. Let me know of any help. Thank you

I am stuck here at the moment

Views: 1399

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, you want the Isocurves, i think thats not possible with contours. Why you wnat to do it with contours instead?

I need it to be single curves so that I can extrude and laser cut for fabrication. At the moment they are double curves. Is there another way around this?

Hi, sorry i am not sure if i get you, maybe you could upload the GH file with internalized Rhino Geometry?

Here is the file, basically i am trying to achieve similar result with contours.

Not sure, cant you just project the curves on the xy plane?

I dont think so because they are curving along two axis

Is there another way i can infill the grid with individual surface? 

Internalize your curves.  If you had posted a functioning GH file originally, you might have an answer by now.  It really baffles me that so many people expect answers without posting code/data.

Read this first! How to get help on this forum.

Sorry I thought all the curves had been internalized. 

Attachments:

Seriously?

I am not sure whats going on....:/ 

Attachments:

internalizing fails quite oftne, just post also the Rhino file

its also just 4 curves...something similiar like this, but i still dont get the problem i think maybe Joseph Oyster can help you with this

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service