Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'waffle' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Determining axis for extruding non planar curves

Hello Friends , I m trying to extrude the non planar segmental curves to make a ribbed structure for the surface presented in the Image. B…

Started by Raja

4 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Raja

Nesting component not working on curves for waffle grid fabrication of form

Hello I am trying to fabricate a weird hyperbola solid using waffle and grid process. I have oriented the strips on xy plain for fabricatio…

Started by Gaurav Goel

0 Jul 13, 2015

Need Help Making Waffle, Wrong Notch Size

I am having difficulty setting the material thickness with Grasshopper, the JPG shows that the script made the thickness 0.006 even though…

Started by Matthew Hickey

4 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

3d scan to mesh to Brep to waffle to cnc help

Hi,I have been given a mesh from a scan in rhino of a physical model which was built at 1:17 scale. The model was given to me in half wi…

Started by peter monkers

5 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Damon

Take a look - Boxed Waffle Definition

Hey guys, I've had a go at modifying the digital toolbox waffle definition to break up the 'waffle' planes into smaller boxes. This means…

Started by Luca Anna

1 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Johann Magnus Kjartansson

Waffle Structure

Hi! I´m new to grasshopper and I was wondering if someone could help me with a Waffle Structure! Attached are the documents. The geometries…

Started by Maria Hernandez

1 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by martyn hogg

Ribs definition

Hi, I'm an architecture student and I just got introduced to Grasshopper. So after a few research on how to do ribs/waffle and tried many d…

Started by Willy Burhan

4 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by John Leahy

Creating Notches through a non orthogonal geometry

Hi I am trying to create notches in order to fabricate this sort of geometry. I have tried creating two brep surfaces and finding the line…

Started by Yi Lin

4 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Chris Tietjen

problem with subpaths (compound) waffle tutorial from digital toolbox.

I went thru advanced tutorial with waffling and im encountering a problem when tutorial definitions is working on geometry with holes. On t…

Started by Prot Haładaj

0 Apr 15, 2013

Boolean Difference, waffle, data matching problem

Hello world.    Im trying to create a waffle script, and having a problem with the data going into the boolean difference. I have two group…

Started by Greg Nemes

5 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Chris Tietjen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by