Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'visual' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How acts List Item comp. with index out of range?

When in the input index of List Item component, you give a value of -1 or -2, this component will return the last or penultimate item in th…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

4 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Problem with FOR loop at my first GH component

Hi everyone, I'm striving hart to make my first GH componet to work. It's about connecting Grasshopper with structural engineering FEM sof…

Started by Damir Kovacevic

2 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Damir Kovacevic

Migrating "Trampoline" to Visual Studio 2012 (or building a timer in Visual Studio)

Hello all I am trying to migrate Giulio Piacentino's trampolite from the script editor of Grasshopper to Visual Studio. I need a timer for…

Started by mcomart

2 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by mcomart

Error with Grasshopper wizard in Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013

I downloaded the Grasshopper Wizard from here, but when I try to install it on Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 on Windows 8.1 I get th…

Started by Alessio Erioli

2 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Alessio Erioli

Add Point3D input to VB script?

Hello guys, I've come across David Rutten's Diffusional Limited Aggregation script and it is exactly what I've been looking for to test som…

Started by Marc

1 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Marc

Rhino Viewport Glitch

Hi,  I'm having a display issue with the rhino5 viewports. The forms I create in grasshopper are glitchy. The right one is a sphere create…

Started by omnia

6 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Vicente Soler

ExpireSolution() and RunitmeMessages

Hi all, These two quick questions go out mostly to 3rd party developers or David. 1. Is there another way to force the re-culculation of a…

Started by Marios Tsiliakos

4 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Error loading RhinoCommon.dll and rhinocommon_c.dll

Hello Everyone,   I am trying to test the Rhino SDK in Visual Studio but for some reason it cannot load the RhinoCommon.dll and rhinocommon…

Started by Jose Pullutasig Iza

4 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Jose Pullutasig Iza

Extra Debugging / Testing GHA tips for Visual Studio 2012 Rhino 5 64 bit

Since a week I'm getting acquainted with C# and Visual Studio to be able to create my own Grasshopper components. So far so good ... I'm us…

Started by Daniël Smidt

1 May 16, 2013
Reply by Steve Baer

convert data into a comma separated index, several branches with several index

Hello,We are making a component for extracting information from a database, the data coming into grasshopper are separated by commas in eac…

Started by Rod

1 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by David Merlin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service