Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'union' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MULTI SPHERE SOLID UNION IN TO ONE / TWO SOILDS, (sphere diameter limit, if exceeded the solution for definition does fail)

Hi folks, I would like to ask for some advice or help with my project I´m working on for some time. I´m generating shape on the base of pr…

Started by Jakub Petr

4 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Jakub Petr

Solid Union fails with some piped lines

So I am trying to create some patterns from lines and need to use Solid Union and Solid Intersection and both seem to fail with some breps…

Started by Armin Seltz

6 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Armin Seltz

Minimal Surface / Mesh Relax - Volumetric Tensegrity

Hi all, I have been undertaking research into the possibilities of volumetric tensegrity and currently find myself at a bit of a cross roa…

Started by Paul Thorpe

0 Apr 22, 2015

urban block division

Hello, i'm new to grasshopper, and this is probably a very easy code to break. i'm trying to offset a curve (my block perimeter) and divid…

Started by Alon Shavit

1 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Omar Helmy

Many surfaces union

Is there a way to select for example 3 surfaces union from 10 substracting surfaces? I'm doing something like shadow analysis (and i want t…

Started by gadogada

0 Nov 21, 2014

Bird's nest on a surface

Hello all, This may be a ridiculously long and convoluted definition (and question), but what I'm trying to create is a bird's nest struct…

Started by Aaron Porterfield

2 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Aaron Porterfield

Union problem

Hi all,  I have a problem with union. I tried some solutions I found on this forum, but nothing is working yet.  The thing I'm trying to…

Started by Bas van Wezel

5 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Thomas

ITERATE/LOOP BOOLEAN UNION

Hi, does anyone know a way to iterater boolean union after baking something? Something like bake boolean union bake boolean union bake ...

Started by redberry

0 Mar 6, 2014

mesh union trouble

Hello, I am trying to use mesh union for a set of extrusions. It works when I use breps and solid union, but this is part of a larger file,…

Started by javier zaratiegui

5 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by javier zaratiegui

Alternative to boolean union to determine many volumes?

Hey, I'm looking for an alternative to determine the volume of a body that is generated by a certain number of platonic volumes. Currently…

Started by Marc

5 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service