Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'trim' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hole Pattern cut out of Geometry's surfaces

I'm trying to make a hole pattern on a multifaceted geometry but I'm stuck as to how to punch out the holes - I've tried a SrfSplit and it…

Started by Jon

2 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Jon

Surface intersections

Hi everyone.I have a problem intersecting surfaces with each other. The problem is that i have to define two surface groups to intersect. B…

Started by Eugen Afanasjev

3 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by RhinoProf- Rhino Gh Online Tutor

Voronoi Delaunay Definition Breaking

I've been trying to replicate a definition I found but am having some trouble figuring out the final step in where it's breaking. I cannot…

Started by Capt_Spiff

1 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by johnnyUtah05

grids to trim,

hello, i have some questions, sorry if these are already exist. i am trying to make structural facade by lunchbox.And i learnt all i know…

Started by ecems

1 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by ecems

grads to trim.

Hi people.I really searched solutions of the questions which i will ask but cant find.forgive me if already exist. Firstly i want to make…

Started by ecemseker

1 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Meerkat GIS Street Offset - trim/cull intersecting curves

Hello, I am reading curves from a SHP file using Meerkat in Grasshopper. The curves are placed where streets are placed. I have offset in…

Started by Forrest Walker Whitmore

18 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

Copy Trim parameter text typo?

The Copy Trim component has two inputs, S, and T. Hovering over the inputs yields the problem.... S is described as the "Source surface" wh…

Started by Brian Johnson

1 May 4, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Evaluating split surfaces produces unexpected results

Hello all. I have just hit a little problem that I am scratching my head over and can't work out why it does what it does. I have a bunch…

Started by Armin Seltz

7 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Armin Seltz

Subtract a paneling area with a surface/curve in Grasshopper?

Hello all, I am trying to create a diagrid framework over a trimmed circular cylinder.  I have figured out how to get the diagrid pattern…

Started by Steve

13 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Steve

Turning a mesh into a solid, or NURB

Hi! I'm having problems when trying to turn a mesh into a solid, or whatever object that I can then trim and make a 2D drawing of it. The…

Started by MdMA

3 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by MdMA

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service