Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Complex Object link to planar surface, is it possible?

Hello everyone,  my grasshopper skill is still little rough, and I started thinking about a problem that i'm hoping someone may help me ou…

Started by islam farag

0 Feb 24, 2017

Karamba solution exception:Could not find node

1. Solution exception:Could not find node at (5.5824806971198/5.58146115753525/5.97080420622471) where point-load number 0 is attached. I…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

0 Feb 24, 2017

Proxy manipulation/rhinoscript usage

All,   I have found a python script that does something I'm trying to replicate in C# or VB but I can't figure out how to use rhinoscript i…

Started by Andy VanMater

7 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Jeppe Mortensen Stubberup

i need an algorithm how to divide an area with into same size, but with different length and width

i have a piece of land. i need to divide the area into 10 equal part (look the splitting), the problem is the shape of the land is not a r…

Started by rizky suleman

5 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by rizky suleman

How to make surface from polylines

Hey there, I would like to make a surface from polylines like in the picture below. Could somebody tell me how to do it? I'm new on rhino a…

Started by Victoria Desponds

5 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

From Curves to solids?

hello is it possible to capture solid surfaces out of curved drawing? please see attached files. thank you for advise. Ana

Started by Ana Sidorova

0 Nov 29, 2016

Fail Morphing Grid on Surface

Hi All !  I have a little problem, trying to morph a hexgrid on surface.  I want to create a pattern by deforming a grid along a surface.…

Started by Estelle_G

6 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Estelle_G

Paneling a complex mesh?

Hello everyone! I am currently trying to understand how a mesh works in rhino, and I need to panel this mesh into 2 x 1 m without having to…

Started by Sergio Roa

0 Oct 19, 2016

Remove lines equal to other lines

I have a triangulated mesh and I want to use only the lines of the triangulation, so I want to delete from all the lines of the triangulate…

Started by Esther

2 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Esther

Project Curves seeking surface intersections

Hello Grasshopper Forum, I am trying to create a set of frames and I would like them to work within a specific surface boundary set in Rhi…

Started by Troels Broch

1 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service