Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'text' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help with Text component

Hello everyone! I downloaded component for fonts (http://www.giuliopiacentino.com/grasshopper-tools/). It solves almost all my problems! Bu…

Started by Filip Bielicki

2 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Filip Bielicki

create incrementated text in Rectangular Grid's cells

Hello I'm using this basis :  Rectangular Grid and Area to get the center of each cell. 16x16 cells (256 cells in total) I want to create…

Started by daniel assayag

8 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by daniel assayag

text sort

hey guys! how to set up the right culture in the text sort component to sort the text right. here is a picture of my wrong result: i want…

Started by bea franko

5 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by bea franko

Filtering words from text strings

Hi, I am trying to filter a list of words (taken from titles of Flickr photos), and I want to create a tag cloud from said photo titles. I…

Started by Christopher James Botham

2 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Raul Matagringo

Text Formatting

I'm not entirely sure how to best summarize, as I'm unsure of the efficiency of my approach so far, but ultimately I'm trying to take a num…

Started by Zack

5 May 1, 2015
Reply by Zack

Read multiple files one after another

Is there any way to read multiple text files into Grasshopper automatically one at a time in succession? Vern

Started by Vernon Vaden

14 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Mat Vollmer

Geometry to Sound

So, I recently gave a talk on Xenakis and his approach to composition, and couldn't resist implementing a basic version of what he was talk…

Started by Daniel Hambleton

2 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Ayuna Mitupova

Reconstructing Tree Structure from Object User Dictionary

I'm currently using a workflow where I bake amphitheater seating geometry from Grasshopper into Rhino along with seating data using Elefron…

Started by Brian Ringley

6 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Brian Ringley

Writing text files - phantom characters

I am working on a custom component that writes strings to a text file, line by line, in order to run simulations in a thid-party analysis p…

Started by dorvieto

4 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by dorvieto

Display of "panel like" port in rhino viewport

I'm trying to display some descriptive text and parameter data that I've accumulated from various components of my design.  I think I can b…

Started by Norm Sash

2 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service