Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'text' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Casting strings to integers

Using a similar method I intended to find out which character of a string is a number, so I do want to get the null items. What´s so specia…

Started by phillip

3 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

How to add "enter" in a text - Grasshopper to processing

I'm working on a component to send commands to processing by grasshopper. When working on the text part I had a problem! How can we add "en…

Started by Parametric House

10 May 29, 2016
Reply by djordje

need help with topo: associate point height to text

Hi there, I was hoping someone could help me out with a small problem. I have very little experience with GH so I don't really know how to…

Started by Timotei Dudas

3 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Joseph Oster

Perforated panel with text

Hello,  I need help desperately, I am trying to make a definition that trims the text out of a surface. So far i managed to do it, but it…

Started by Marco Sosa

4 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Marco Sosa

convert text to number value

Hello ,  I'm  gonna using optimization with geco plug in , but the result which coming out from lua component is a Text not numeric value…

Started by Reham Ahmed

9 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Eran Shoshan

Text Editor Support for Rhino.Python (Windows)?

Hey Pythonic People, I have a quick question. Does anyone know of a text editor that supports Rhino.Python for Windows? It's great that Ato…

Started by Stephen Maher

4 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Stephen Maher

Text to Integer Character Limit

Hi All, I'm often converting numerical strings (strings limited to the characters 1234567890) to integers for IDing and scheduling things.…

Started by Brian Ringley

3 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Brian Ringley

Mapping 3d text curve to surface of a sphere

Hi, I am trying to map a message/text onto a sphere and create something similar to the attached image.  I figure in Rhino, there's a "flo…

Started by Wilspiration

6 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Wilspiration

Drawing preview text and using the colors of the shadeMaterial_Selected and Not selected

I have a C# component which creates text and I want it to draw a preview of this text in Rhino before it is baked. How can I code this so…

Started by Anton Szilasi

0 Jul 24, 2015

Numbering pieces to lasercut, in Grasshopper

I have used grasshopper to create a bunch of shapes that will be lasercut.  Is there a way to create text in Grasshopper than I can project…

Started by Matt Stewart

3 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Blaise Cannon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by