Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sweep' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help with pattern

Hi, I've been learning grasshopper by myself for awhile now and I need some help with my school project. I'm trying to create a pattern wi…

Started by Bryan Wong

2 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Bryan Wong

Curious Sweep1 bug. Includes example.

Hi all.I work for a well known international architecture office and use grasshopper everyday. It is fantastic and really helpful. As most…

Started by Ejnar Brendsdal

0 Feb 2, 2015

sequencing a spiral

i made a part of a staircase balustrade in rhino, and im foreseeing fabrication issues in it(but in the distant future) so i am trying to r…

Started by aditya.d.bhatt

6 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by aditya.d.bhatt

Sweep problem!

How can I rearrange the frames so I could fix the sweep problem which I have highlighted on the photo?I tried to rotate the last frame or f…

Started by Vasilis

0 Nov 3, 2014

Frame of hull

Dear Gh friends! I would like to generate a series of frames positioned along a hull. how to make correspond frame sweep to lines produced…

Started by assael ivan

0 Oct 19, 2014

Multiple sweep1 with shattered segments as rails

Hello, I'm having lot of problems with the component "sweep1". In this definition I'm trying to sweep the oriented sections along the rails…

Started by Claudia

3 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by nikos tzar

sweep along split curve

Hi all, I'm covering a surface with rectangular profiles swept along rails. After that, I have found their intersections with vertical plan…

Started by Carlos Espigares

4 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Carlos Espigares

Sweep 1 Rail & Mitters

Hi all, I'm newbie here. I have a problem with sweep command. I attached the Rhino and Grasshopper def. of the design. So, I've been try…

Started by RhinoCenter

2 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by J-P

GH sweep1 error

Hi,someone would help? I'm just a new user of grasshopper and here encounter a problem. Problem is that - I have already made the section &…

Started by Yubo Hu

3 May 4, 2014
Reply by Yubo Hu

MSSWEEP... advanced sweep component

SA I created these 2 sweep components for making sweep easier and more advanced. You just draw your profile curve on the top view and the m…

Started by Mahmoud Habib

0 May 3, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service