Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'surfaces' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Separated Surfaces from points

Hello. I was wondering if someone could help me find out how to make squared surfaces from all of these points. I think it might be easy bu…

Started by marulaboz

0 Nov 25, 2016

How to divide an organic surface into planar pentagons/hexagons?

Hello everybody! For a student project in architecture we are desperately trying to find out how we can divide an organic surface into plan…

Started by Victoria Desponds

1 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Muhammad Nisaj IP

merge two lofted surfaces [edited]

Hi all, I am in need of some guidance regarding connecting two lofted surfaces that don't meet cleanly. I've so far figured out a way to e…

Started by Iain McQuin

6 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Iain McQuin

got error "all curves failed to load" using Boundary Surfaces component

I got the following errors using the Boundary Surfaces component to create surfaces from a group of curves obtained from cutting a group of…

Started by Grasshope

3 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by ng5 Alex

Hexagonal grid on surface- Closed berps to trim solid

Hi all,  I am new in this forum and hope someone can help me. I am trying to construct a small pavilion that can be divided into hexagonal…

Started by Gabriela Alban Hidalgo

15 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by roxana bakshhayesh

unrolling a surface

Hey Guys Please i know rhino has the ability to unroll surfaces. However, i am trying to split the form only along the blue line (per the…

Started by Azubike Ononye

4 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Azubike Ononye

Hexagonal pattern on Surface

Dear all I have tried today a new thing inspired by Hyungsoo Kim for surface and 2D pattern mapping, I dont know how you did it Kim but I l…

Started by Sam Gulberg

2 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Sam Gulberg

Creating miters in folded plates

Hey folks, I`m an architecture student and as a beginner in grasshopper I have some problems with my structure. My intention ist to create…

Started by Daniel

12 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Daniel

T.Map > patched surfaces/mesh into even diagonal grid-lines/mesh ?

hi there Hoppers i have bunch of surfaces(parabolic. designed with tspline) which i am struggling to re Mesh and retopo the mesh so far…

Started by AJ

15 May 23, 2016
Reply by AJ

Spread Surfaces out

Hi i am using as script from Andrew Heumann which unrolls 8 surfaces and makes them flat. the problem is that once unrolled theses surfaces…

Started by Ben Millington

0 May 16, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service