Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'split' (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper Split like split function in Rhino

Hi How can I split a Brep in grasshopper the same way as the split function works in Rhino? (get the parts between the cutting planes inst…

Started by Bas Goris

11 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Bas Goris

Strange surface split result

Hello, In the attached definition i used a list of 10 curves (represents the edges of breps highlighted in green) to split a 4 surfaces so…

Started by isbahes

4 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by isbahes

Alway select the last row/column in a grid with any size?

HI everyone Is there a filter only the last column/row in a grid(i am using hex grid but in general)? I can select only 1st row/column by s…

Started by chy317

2 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by chy317

Solution reference not set to an instance of an object

I wanted to parametrically split a surface partially into two and create a mouth like crevice/ slit at the cut part. and later on, be able…

Started by Archemo

0 Oct 13, 2016

random list split problem

Hi everybody, i am trying to split a list of items randomly by using the random split list component. however after the split the items ar…

Started by Findie

2 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Findie

split brep with brep problem

Hi everybody, i am trying to split a curved surfaces with 4 breps into 5 separate segments. however the result i am getting is that grassho…

Started by Findie

19 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

split surface issue

Hi Guys. I am trying to split this surface with a Helix curve but the Isoline 0 seem to take part in the process and I wasn't able to fix…

Started by Marco Pellegrino

3 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

How do I decompose 2 intersecting surfaces then recompose as 1?

One of the GH-based tools I’m developing is one that allows me to position various synthesized surfaces so that they interact spatially. Wh…

Started by neobobkrause

21 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Spliting and deleting duplicated curves - voronoi exoskeleton

Hi, I am beginner in GH. I have some problems with duplicated curves that i get from some of voronoi definition from the forum (it didn't m…

Started by Marcin Nowak

9 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Split data in 2 branches

Hi , i would like to know how i could extract all N=1 or N=2 from this list . Any idea?

Started by Romi

7 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Joseph Oster

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service