Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sort' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extract specific list items, sort according to points

Hi,  I am trying to extract specific distance values which = 0 from a list and then to extract the points which correspond to them from a…

Started by Tom Jelley

7 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Tom Jelley

Organise a list according to new given indices

Hi all, I'm struggling with this problem of organising (or sorting) a series of lines counter-clockwise (or clockwise, it doesn't matter).…

Started by Martha

2 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Martha

Polylines through point list

Hello everybody! I need some polylines through a point list. I have created two example polylines how the result should look like (green m…

Started by Mathias

2 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Mathias

Sort value of height and width of Multiple Curve element

hello, I have a set of curves in one crv object. I would like to sort the value of height and width (as if contained in a rectangle) of thi…

Started by daniel assayag

2 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

sorting a list of data.

hello everyone, I am working on sorting custom points in a list.  I have a bunch of questions about sorting.  1- if I am sorting a list of…

Started by BIG_Popa

1 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by phillip

Sort Points of Irregular Grid

Hello, I'm trying to sort some unsorted points of a irregular grid. I successfully sorted the points when the grid is regular (every line h…

Started by stefano campisi

5 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by stefano campisi

text sort

hey guys! how to set up the right culture in the text sort component to sort the text right. here is a picture of my wrong result: i want…

Started by bea franko

5 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by bea franko

Sorting points

Hi there,  Im having a few problems sorting points. I have a list of points, and what I wish to do is to sort them in such a way that Im ab…

Started by Andrew

5 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Andrew

sort points by Z coordinate

hey guys,i want to sort a list of random points by their ascending Z-coordinate value:i made up a randomly generated point cloud which i no…

Started by maxk

2 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by maxk

A very mysterious problem about the sort component

I want to sort the surface through the importance I gave them, usually the sort works fine. But this time it didn't. I quite don't understa…

Started by 刘怡昕

1 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by huaxiamengqing

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service