Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'solid' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Solid Difference problem

Hey, i tried to make a difference from two surfaces, and it work, but there are some parts where the split fail? dose anyone has a idea wh…

Started by horstmith

3 May 25, 2014
Reply by horstmith

From Wire to a Solid

Hi everyone, this is the first time I'm in the forum. I've got this code where we emulate the Croatian Pavilion (Venice 2012) with a dent o…

Started by Fran Diaz Velez

7 May 23, 2014
Reply by peter fotiadis

Why is this simple solid intersection failing? -- "Boolean intersection set is empty"

Hi everybody, I'm making 3D monograms for friends.  Here's my process: I begin with Illustrator paths of the two letters orient them at…

Started by Matt Voda

6 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Matt Voda

solid difference of non-intersecting Breps

Hey everyone, in the course of some academic research project, i stumbled upon a problem many times discussed in this forum. Rhino/Grassh…

Started by Sven-Eric Salecker

2 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Sven-Eric Salecker

Box>solid subtract > quad mesh question

Hello friends! Quick question: I've got an array of center boxes, and i'm trying to chamfer the ends of them all by solid subtracting other…

Started by Henry Patrick Bayer

1 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Henry Patrick Bayer

Alternative to boolean union to determine many volumes?

Hey, I'm looking for an alternative to determine the volume of a body that is generated by a certain number of platonic volumes. Currently…

Started by Marc

5 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

Split surfaces according to curves on same plane

Hi, I've experienced a problem splitting all the surfaces of a cell( coming from a voronoi subdivision). Basically from the voronoi 3d I…

Started by Samuel Pietri

0 Jan 8, 2014

Applying lattice to a solid

Hello there,  Can you turn a solid object into a 3D lattice? I've seen a surface turned into a lattice time and again for a surface, but ne…

Started by Dan Tee

0 Aug 19, 2013

How transform model on grasshopper into object for rendering

Hi i'm new on grasshopper! I draw this structure and now i must do some render!  I'm in trouble because i don't know how prepare object for…

Started by Matteods

2 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Matteods

Solid union

Hello Guys, A have a problem again, but this time its about the union function with solids/meshes. In my definition i have multiple hexago…

Started by Andreas Schiffer

0 May 12, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service