Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'solid' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If statemente

Hello! I want to extrude using a "if statemente" I moved some rectangle planes in either x or y from 0 to 3. And I wanna convert to solids…

Started by Gabriela Serna

1 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Bug: Solid Intersection deletes elements completely enveloped

There is a bug in GH, where if you use a Solid Intersection with several elements (A) in one set, then all the elements that are completely…

Started by Armin Seltz

5 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

How to offset surface into a solid?

Hi,I'm looking for a way to offset a surface into a solid.  I'd like to do the same thing that Surface -> Offset component does, but "fi…

Started by Szabolcs

10 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by C Miller

Solid Difference make extra forms

Hey, So I am trying to make a gs script that I can use to trim holes out of walls quickly for windows, doors, etc. based on the centerline…

Started by Austin Griffis

0 Aug 5, 2015

Multiple mesh boolean.

Hi everybody! If I have some meshes and I want to use them to subtract from a single mesh, what can I do? Like: (((A-B)-C)-D)-E = final wan…

Started by Riccardo Majewski

1 May 21, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Trimmed and Untrimmed Surfaces!

Hello I have 2 planer simple surfaces (one rectangle and one hollow circle for explanation purposes). I made the hollow circle by doing the…

Started by Ibrahim Abotaleb

6 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

fillet surfaces

i'm trying to create a second skin of my geometry in order to obtain a result like ''beijing national hotel'' made by tom wiscombe I'm inte…

Started by Elia Romiti

0 Nov 17, 2014

Constructing Brep from elements

Hello everyone, i want to construct a solid brep from elements and components which i created in Rhino. I thought solid union were the key…

Started by Oytun Gür

2 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Oytun Gür

Brep merge problem

Hello!  Today I was creating a definition in grasshopper to make a boolean difference  with a group of pipes. The problem is when I try to…

Started by Yarvick Loera

3 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Yarvick Loera

PLEASE HELP! Solid Difference/Orient problem

I am having a problem with cutting holes into a surface. I don't understand why, but the circles i generated on my surface seem not to inte…

Started by Lidia Ratoi

8 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by SA

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service