Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'simulation' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Honeybee Daylight simulation error

Hello, When I try to run a daylight simulation with an 'annual daylight simulation (ANN)' recipe I get the following error: 1. Solution ex…

Started by Shane

2 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Shane

Is their a way I can make the circles change color when they are getting close to each other to a certain distance?

Hi! I'm really new to grasshopper, I'm trying to do a particle simulation of pedestrian flow by kangaroo. Is there a way I can manage the a…

Started by jackhao

0 May 9, 2017

Honeybee energy simulation error

Hi guys, I am learning to use honeybee by following Chris' youtube tutorial videos (they are very wonderful tutorials, thank you Chris!). W…

Started by GUO.X

0 Apr 28, 2017

Honeybee error Outward facing angle of subsurface differs more than 90.0 degrees from base surface

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with my simulation in Honeybee; I've a free-form surface that was triangulated - it's a closed brep and a…

Started by FCAMPOS

0 Jan 19, 2017

Paint dripping inspiration

I am trying to model some paint dripping over objects and so far i have not figured out a decent way to do this. i have been playing with…

Started by Matt Thornton

3 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Ayoub

I am trying to model some paint dripping over objects and so far i have not figured out a decent way to do this. i have been playing with k…

Started by Matt Thornton

0 Oct 31, 2016

I am trying to model some paint dripping over objects and so far i have not figured out a decent way to do this. i have been playing with…

Started by Matt Thornton

0 Oct 31, 2016

Started by Matt Thornton

0 Oct 31, 2016

Started by Matt Thornton

0 Oct 31, 2016

Timber gridshell bending simulation with Kangaroo

Hi guys,  I'm currently working on a script in order to simulate the construction of an orthogonal timber gridshell. The grid would be laid…

Started by Joris Burger

3 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Joris Burger

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service