Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'shift' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shift problem and close surface idea need your help!

Hello all, I'm trying to generate facade, could anyone tell me how do i fix this problem in grasshopper? It's would be grateful if anyone h…

Started by JackyCheung

1 May 2, 2014
Reply by JackyCheung

How do I count <null> values?

I dont know if this is a dumb question but here it goes: I have a tree of list with coordinates and the have a varying number of <null&…

Started by Michiel Spaapen

2 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Michiel Spaapen

Points display is shifted if "Preview Point Flavour" not set to "Cross"

I am using GH 0.9.0056 When I switch the "preview point flavor" from 'cross' to 'point' or 'dot' the points shift. The points shown here S…

Started by h

5 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

removing or shifting an element if it has a neighbour

i am aware that my title is not so clear, so i'll try to explain my problem with a screenshot. i only made this definition to give a try,…

Started by ibrahim çağrı uslu

2 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by ibrahim çağrı uslu

grid with different lines

Hey guys, I have a problem with the following, I would like to do the "grid" in the picture in a parametric way. I tried it with the rectan…

Started by Sebastian L.

8 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Sebastian L.

2D & 3D Spiral frames defined by three circles

This Grasshopper algorithm produces a spiral frame defined by three circles. The circles can have different heights & r…

Started by Parametric House

5 May 17, 2012
Reply by JackyCheung

Shift

Hi I am very new to grasshopper.   I am trying to divide a curve into points and extrude lines from the points. I got this to work. Now I w…

Started by mrd

4 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Moonbeast

How to recompose m-lists of n-points, jumping from one list to the last, with a fixed interval the items??

Hi, how to recompose m (in this case six) lists of n-points: Taking the first item of list 0, followed by (with a regular interval of three…

Started by Thorsten Lang

2 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Thorsten Lang

How to constructing a Diagrid using Shift List?

Hello,I have been trying to construct a diagrid as the facade of a tower, but after many hours of trying I still failed. I have about 100 c…

Started by MC

3 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Erica Henrysson

Shifting a grid

Hi guys,   How would you shift this grid so that the components would fit one behind the other ?   hope it makes sense,   many thanks,   Ar…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 May 29, 2010
Reply by Ivo A. Semerdjiev

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by