Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'set' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Set point clarification

Hi guysI'm following a tutorial that was recommended to me but I think it's a bit out of date. There comes a point in the video (4.20) wher…

Started by danedg

2 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by danedg

problem with group

I create a group of the similar panel, such as with a range of 0.5% of one panel of any. However, in each group, it is not permitted to sha…

Started by Joongha Park

0 Jul 25, 2013

Perpendicular Lines on a set of points

Hello, I have created a set of random points on a set of surface lines, my ultimate goal is to create a set of random panels, however, I ca…

Started by Andy Chang

3 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by djordje

Problem selecting alternate points from a set of points

I am not able to select alternative points like i can select circles by using dispatch. I assume the problem lies in the categorization of…

Started by jayant khanuja

9 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by jayant khanuja

Set basics

if I have 3 lists/data sets of curves and I want a component to read a curve from each set for an operation, how would I connect them? do…

Started by Rodney Cudmore

1 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

Grids inversion and one question...

Hi all, this is simple definition of my expiriment with Geometric Inversion(http://www.xahlee.org/SpecialPlaneCurves_dir/Inversion_dir/inve

Started by Igor

2 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Igor

Jitter component without repetiton of branches?

Hi, I am trying to apply a permutation to a set of values and obtain, as output, all of the possible arrangements without any duplicate. As…

Started by kiara

10 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Dedackelzucht

error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I have a little problem with this code :    Private Sub RunScript(ByVal y As Surface, ByRef A As Object)     Dim los As Random   Dim nPt As…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

1 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

set multiple curves, move, offset and loft

Hi, It is my first definition thats why probably it is very easy question/problem. I am modeling rectangles in rhino and then transform th…

Started by Karol Wawrzyniak

5 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Karol Wawrzyniak

Dynamic Diagramming in Excel: Calling Excel commands from Rhino:

I am trying to figure out how to use Excel as a dynamic diagramming tool. The idea is that I could use incoming data to draw certain…

Started by Ben Fortunato

9 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Ben Fortunato

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by