Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'scripting' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Python Scripting editor

I have a simple problem. When I double click on the component the Python scripting editor does not open. I am running Rhino in a virtua…

Started by zeynep

5 May 5, 2020
Reply by Bastien Misandeau

Grasshopper VB Tutorial - Conway's Game of Life

Hi This is a Grasshopper VB scripting tutorial on implementation of Conway's Game of Life in a 3d environment.  This is just an experimenta…

Started by Jalil Aziminia

6 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Stepan Sukiasyan

Creating text objects and outputting them as normal Rhino geometry

With reference to the post generate text and use outlines in grasshopper... is it possible?, I am trying to output text visually and as an…

Started by Bianchi Dy

6 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Collecting text tag data in Grasshopper as input

How could I potentially go about collecting ‘text tags’/‘text labels’ that are ‘attached’ to points in Rhino? Right now I’m just scooping e…

Started by Bianchi Dy

3 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Displaying text with location based on points using Python Scripted Components

Hi everyone, I'd like to display text (as in floating text, not text dots) whose 'anchor'/location is based on a point, similar to the .gh…

Started by Bianchi Dy

4 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Random Walk Generator C# Scripting Tool

Hi Everyone,This is my first post and I'm extremely new to C# so please be gentle!!I'm trying to create a Random Walk tool that draws Rando…

Started by Ellie Marsh

1 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Nicholas Rawitscher

Creating a custom GH component that removes the geometry when Preview is not enabled, but retains the geometry when baked

I'm creating a custom component that should theoretically add/remove geometry depending on the state of Preview (True/False). So far I've f…

Started by Bianchi Dy

2 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

How to prevent two geometry collections from merging when inputted as single variable in scripting component?

I would like to input an arbitrary number of geometry collection components into a single variable of a Python scripting component. However…

Started by Bianchi Dy

4 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Creating and Using Serial Ports with the C# Script Component

Hi Everyone- About a year ago I started playing around with serial port programming using the GHPython component. Here's the old thread: h…

Started by Brett Ian Balogh

3 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

error message C#

hello im trying the below code to create multiple bars in robot from grasshopper but im receiving this error message : "1. Index was out…

Started by bahaa bh

2 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by bahaa bh

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service