Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'problem' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mesh Ray intersect problem

Hei, I have a problem with the Mesh/Ray intersection. it used to create the intersection points between the mesh and the ray, i.e. exactly…

Started by martin brunner

4 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

sweep 1 problem

I want to sweep three section curves (closed polylines) along three curves/lines... it doesn't seem to work... anyone got an idea? or is th…

Started by Janwillem Breider

1 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

I can't add icons to my plugins

I'm using normal sintax to build my plugins icons (VB) .I add my icon (24x24 PNG image maked with Illustrator and Photoshop) to resources a…

Started by Ángel Linares

13 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Sridevi Koonath

voronoi srf loft problem

Salut,another day another problem! :-) Any idea how to solve the following problem? I did it as far as I could, but i don't know how to bri…

Started by Sebastian L.

2 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Arcs for only convex 'inner' corners and orieneted correctly.. HELP!!! fabrication process

Hello, I am fairly new to grasshopper, but I have been looking at threads all day so my definition isn't compltely dumb. I am going through…

Started by Elliot Mistur

19 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Elliot Mistur

Rhino v 4.0 sr 9 problem reading grasshopper files, was fine in trial version of Rhino

I installed the trial version of Rhino V4 SR9 to do some work in Grasshopper and the gha, ghx and 3dm files worked perfectly. I have now in…

Started by Diana Hare

3 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Diana Hare

Creating a parametric chain. Help please.

Hey all,   This is my first post here and I've been familiarizing myself with Grasshopper for about a week now. I've learnt a lot thanks to…

Started by Berend Hoogendoorn

6 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by TheChosenOne

mesh displaying problem

http://wiki.mcneel.com/rhino/meshfaq I've already searched for discussions and read that faq, but couldn't find solution for my problem : …

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

0 Mar 2, 2011

Loft from 2 sets of curves Problem

Hi, just want to loft 2 sets of curves in the order before I made Cull Pattern to Scale the half of it.  Think it's simple but I can find t…

Started by noe caminal porte

2 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by noe caminal porte

gha custom component - no icon just a transparent hole

Hi Guys, I am starting to create a custom 0.7 grasshopper component with Visual Basic 2010 Express following the guide from Ben Sitler. …

Started by KT

7 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Ángel Linares

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service