Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'problem' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rigid origami problem!

Hello, I am quit new to grasshopper as you will see, I tried to simulate a rigid origami structure as shown here: http://vimeo.com/3340425

Started by Eleni

0 Jan 31, 2013

Legotizer

Hello everyone, I'm making a script which convert a shape into lego blocks...  The first phase of the script is the form, here a basic rot…

Started by Guillaume Guerrier

0 Nov 30, 2012

mesh intersection problem

Hi everyone! Im working on a script that generates you intersection curves from a terrain+buildings on it. The terrain and buildings are t…

Started by hjalmar schmid

6 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Problem opening definition from the forum

Hey guys, im trying to open some definitions from the forum but i get the code instead of the actual definition, i realize that it only hap…

Started by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

2 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

Problem with Solid Difference between two Breps

Hello, I'm trying to do a Solid Difference between two Breps, one is a closed extruded surface and the another is a group of closed extrud…

Started by Hugo Lamas

3 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Hugo Lamas

I can´t use this definition in the GH 0.9.0006 build

Hello, In the last month i've been using this defintion to create some honeycomb surface models and now that i've downloaded the GH latest…

Started by Hugo Lamas

2 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Hugo Lamas

problem with sweep2

Hi, I have an identical situation with two different input curves and in one case the sweep2 does his job and in the other case it doesn´t…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

2 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Thomas J. Mrokon

Help! What is problem

What is problem of this definition? Please help!

Started by JackyCheung

8 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by JackyCheung

Problem with .NET module to run grasshopper...

Hi everyone, I was looking for an answer trying to fix my problem in all the discussions of the website's forum but I think I'm the first t…

Started by Pablo

5 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Thomas Faes

bake_render_problem_triangle_surface

Hey Guys, I have a problem with baking and rendering afterwards. The preview shows it correctly but if I render it, the holes are partly fi…

Started by Sebastian L.

4 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by RWNB

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service