Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'problem' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seam curve and lofting problem

Hello people I am trying to find a way to solve this problem, I guess is a seam problem and honestly I didn't really understand how to work…

Started by lukdamore

4 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by lukdamore

Python clr module problem

Here is some IronPy problem I'm trying to fight with. As far as I know this exception is basically the same one as one gets whenever there…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

9 May 18, 2017
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Struggling to Understand Offset Curve on Surface problem.

Hello everyone! I am struggling to understand why an curve that is being offset on a surface would do so in the wrong direction and with a…

Started by Erick Vernon-Galindo

0 Apr 12, 2017

List insert problem

I am trying out the new grasshopper .7 which by the way is awesome. I am testing the new tools and the "list insert" component is behaving…

Started by Frane Zilic

16 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by Javier Andres Garcia Perez

Attractor in pavement

Hello people. I'm relative new to grasshopper and i'm very excited of all the possibilties that come with grasshopper. I'm learning it fro…

Started by DoZa

4 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by DoZa

Grasshopper using up all available ram

After opening grasshopper it immediately starts eating up all of my available ram. I'll open rhino and the memory usage goes up to around 3…

Started by Kurt Nelson

8 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Kurt Nelson

i need an algorithm how to divide an area with into same size, but with different length and width

i have a piece of land. i need to divide the area into 10 equal part (look the splitting), the problem is the shape of the land is not a r…

Started by rizky suleman

5 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by rizky suleman

heatsink profile

Hi folks! After your help I've been working towards success after my previous question! now another question comes: it looks like there ar…

Started by Eduard

2 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Eduard

Place block tangent to curve at a point.

Hi all, I am just beginning to learn GH and I am unable to solve this problem. I have a point on a curve which I wish to place a block, t…

Started by Felix Yang

2 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

copy trim bug

Hi. I dont't know if it is a bug, or maybe I did something wrong, but while using the copy trim command it copys my pattern (right) but on…

Started by Dawid

1 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service