Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'path' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PATH operations or comparisons?

Hello there! Does anyone knows if is possible to compare same index items that have different values in a same list but in different paths?…

Started by Miguel

7 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Miguel

LOCUST agent path

Hi guys   I was wondering if you have any idea how i could keep track of the agent path, so when i stop the simulation in Locust i have the…

Started by richie hawtin

5 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Elin Daun

gh_path reassign

Is it possible to modify a gh_path after it has been initialized? or must a New gh_path be created each time? to give a trivial example:  …

Started by trevor.patt

5 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Ben Fortunato

Randomizing the height of cubes

Hi! I have the following problem: I need to create a platform composed by hundreds of cubes, differing only in height. Furthermore, there n…

Started by João Matos

0 Mar 17, 2014

Path Mapper variable

I'm trying to remap a flattened panel path structure {A}(i) where i is variable within each path, to the structure {A;B}(i) where {A;B} are…

Started by Owen Sharp

7 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Owen Sharp

Simple list/tree question

I have a list of indexes 0,1,3,4,16 and i need to select these branches {0,0,0,0,x} {0,0,0,1,x} {0,0,0,3,x} {0,0,0,4,x} {0,0,0,16,x} fr…

Started by Oliver Bucklin

3 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Oliver Bucklin

Path Mapper List Divide

I'm trying to reorganize a list of values in a tree using the path mapper. I've attached an image showing what I'd like to do and I can't f…

Started by Andrew Lyon

3 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Deleting every second branch from the data tree.

Hello, I would like to delete every second branch of the data tree. I think there is necessary to use path mapper. But I have no experien…

Started by Petras Vestartas

4 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Petras Vestartas

Adding literal items to Lexical Operations

Hello, I'm trying to modify the indicies of a list such that the term "L" is added before the index. I currently have the path mapper set…

Started by Tyler Kvochick

3 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Path mapper

Hello, I am duplicating 61 elements in order to get 122 elements. (later I will do will more than twice bigger list of elements.) Then I w…

Started by Petras Vestartas

5 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Petras Vestartas

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service