Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'panel' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Randomly rotated panels

I have tried what has been suggested on previous posts however I still seem to either have multiple panels displayed (like in the attached…

Started by Matthew McFetridge

3 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Tudor Cosmatu

Creating an Even Hexagonal Mesh

I've been playing around more with Grasshopper lately (a long time...dabbler), and while working through paneling shapes onto a double curv…

Started by dionysus cho

3 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by dionysus cho

WISH : Panel function

Is there a possibility and need to add panel "go to" function ? Like right-click panel and specify path and item to find and scroll to ?

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

0 Jul 20, 2012

Heights based on distance to attractor

I'm trying to figure out how to take a surface and create a panel system so that the panel height is influenced by the distance from an att…

Started by Jeff

5 May 16, 2012
Reply by Hue

random box morph

hello is there a way to use multiple box morph components, and to map those onto a surface randomly? i have looked at the Co-de-it chaps,…

Started by Godfrey

0 May 4, 2012

Beginner Panelling

I am familiar with rhino yet recently started using Grasshopper. I need to panel a set of geometries along a surface. (i use box morph meth…

Started by dunya hatem

5 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by FP

WISH : Some word about remote panel

I know that remote panel will return, and its a matter of time. Just in case I would like to share my thougts about it. 1. It would be grea…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

1 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Number Values

Maybe this is just a stupid question, but I wonder why the panel tool shows the number with two different expressions:

Started by Nora Claudio

4 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Nora Claudio

How to display a text or a variable on a panel with C#

I want to display some text or the value of a variable with a panel during the runtime of a script, just to check if my script is correct.…

Started by Alexander Lehr

2 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

perforated panel

HelloI'm new to Grasshopper and I'm trying to generate a perforated panel.I wont likely be fetched. listen to adviceI can not get in the e…

Started by fernando molas garcia

12 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by fernando molas garcia

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by