Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'panel' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Panelling From Point lists

Hi all, I was wondering if someone could help me with producing two separate panelled surfaces/breps from these point lists. I've done it b…

Started by Laurens

6 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Laurens

Panel from loft

Hi All, Not too sure how to describe this but I was looking for a way to turn a series of curves I've lofted into a surface made up of fa…

Started by Laurens

1 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Multiplication

Hi, I am trying to multiply the values in panel components (as indicated by arrow in image), but I can't seem to find a way to do so. Mult…

Started by Farjad Khan

7 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

Decimal Place in Panel component and Rhino Display Text

Hi, Two questions as below: 1) I am trying to reduce the decimal place in the result of GH 'panel' component display (Please see the scre…

Started by Farjad Khan

6 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

Unkown Component

New to grasshopper and have come across an unknown component when working through an example script that I'm trying to replicate. Can anyon…

Started by jessica ryder

3 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Kalin Ngo

Paneling a complex mesh?

Hello everyone! I am currently trying to understand how a mesh works in rhino, and I need to panel this mesh into 2 x 1 m without having to…

Started by Sergio Roa

0 Oct 19, 2016

Mesh Panels joined to Exoskeleton

Hello,  I have a cloud of points that generate the input lines for the Exoskeleton feature. I then take the same lines and use Weaverbird…

Started by Bradley Bowers

2 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by martyn hogg

Text panel fade

Hi! Would it be possible to relate the fading of the text panel to the font size? I use it with big font size to label parts of my defini…

Started by Frans Magnusson

7 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by vladimir ondejcik

Hovering over panel output doesn't display underscores

I came across a small bug today related to the output that is displayed when hovering over any output. If the output of a panel is text an…

Started by Armin Seltz

7 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Perforated panel with text

Hello,  I need help desperately, I am trying to make a definition that trims the text out of a surface. So far i managed to do it, but it…

Started by Marco Sosa

4 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Marco Sosa

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service