Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'on' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

realign UV subdivisions?

Hi all, When I use SDivide to subdivide a Brep, the subdivisions are based on the surface rather than floor levels. If I use contour for e…

Started by jfchn

4 May 11, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

curve on surface

hello, i am trying to make a curve on a surface, using the endpoints, centre and endpoint of the edge of a subsurface, and points along it,…

Started by Godfrey

3 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Godfrey

Interpolate curve on surface; Double-Curved Glulam?

I am trying to create a curve on a surface, using a combination of UV points and Sub-Surface centres. I need the curve to use the sub-surfa…

Started by Godfrey

1 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Godfrey

Curve on Surface component

Hello everybody! Here is my question: How may I use the Curve on Surface component since uv parameter is only available on SDivide? My g…

Started by giulio cornaglia

1 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Igor

Centre rectangle on divided line

Hello all I am doing some pretty basic stuff here, l got a line which is divided and I have attached some rectangles to the division point…

Started by peter.c

5 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by peter.c

Iteration according to a given curve using Hoopsnake

Hi guys, I am trying to use a combination of Hoopsnake and Grasshopper to Loop a mesh iterations according to a path given curve. At the…

Started by Natasa

0 Mar 21, 2012

extrude curves on polysurface

Hi all, As the title says, I'm basically trying to extrude many curves OUT from a curved polysurface, using the direction of the face (nor…

Started by Erik Parr

1 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by MARIO VERGARA

point on a curve... genome for galapagos

hi everyone! i have a question about galapagos! how can i use the point on a curve component as a genome for galapagos? i'm trying to fi…

Started by tavoo.xd

2 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by tavoo.xd

creating a percentage domain

heyi want to create random points on a surface (using a definition i found in another discussion) within a specific area on the surface.as…

Started by Jenny Salvatore

7 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Ching

Problem with panelization...

Good afternoon everybody,   I have a shape that I would like laser cutting and then assemble it.I correctly make panelization of my shape :…

Started by Anna

4 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Anna

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service