Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'on' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Every point on a curve iteration

Component: GHPython Level: Beginner What is the best way to do this in Grasshopper/Python?  For everyPoint_on_sampleCurve:    do this...…

Started by Faith Sa

1 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Please tell me the way to extract the tangent vector from the point on the circle.

Hello. I am Kazuhiro. I want to extract the tangent of the circle (perpendicular to the surface) from the intersection of the circle and th…

Started by Kazuhiro Nishimura

2 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Kazuhiro Nishimura

"Snake scales" - Distribute on narrowing surface

Hi GHers, I'm trying to distribute geometries on a surface that gets narrower and I'm stuck as to how to reduce the number of geometries a…

Started by Leonardo Aguiar

8 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Leonardo Aguiar

Numerical output from point on curve

Is there a way to extract the number from the point on curve tool? The number that runs from 0.00 to 1.00? Thanks! Ed

Started by Ed Bartlett

0 Dec 12, 2016

Combine 2 lists but keep the same row (Help Urgent)

Have 2 lists. List one is how many of each number is repeated how many times. List two is that number. Need to combine to make a new list…

Started by Chris Fitch

2 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Chris Fitch

move point on a surface

Hello, I am trying to resolve this issue, I have curve I wanted to project it on a surface, but I want to be able to move a control point t…

Started by Florino Ita

8 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Florino Ita

Curve on surface? Trying to mimic moulding a sheet material

As the title states, I'm trying to mimic moulding a flat material, where I define the profile of the flat material, as well as the mould su…

Started by camhard

2 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by camhard

Corrupted Definition? - Rhino Crashing on Opening

I was working on this project file last night, however when I came back to it this morning every attempt to open it results in Rhino+Grassh…

Started by Matt

2 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Matt

draw crv on surface

Hello I'm having trouble drawing a curve on a trimmed cylindrical surface. Attached are my files and a picture of what I want to achieve. T…

Started by shuo zhang

10 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by shuo zhang

Curve on Unrolled Surface, UV coordinates not matching

Hi! I am drawing a curve on an unrolled surface and rebuild it on the corresponding 3D surface with the UV coordinates retrieved by "curve…

Started by Julian

1 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Julian

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service