Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'offset' (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Normal Direction..again, sorry!

Hi all!   Having some problems pointing my surfaces normal in one uniform direction. I'm trying to generate an inner surface for this folde…

Started by Dean Foskett

33 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Guilherme Bera

offset solid brep in grasshopper python donot work for brep but only work for surface please help an edit my python script

offset solid brep in grasshopper python donot work for brep but only work for surface please help an edit my python script import rhinoscri…

Started by EHSAN SAMADI

3 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Offsetting only edges with valence 2

Hello together, I got this mesh (only a part at the moment) and need to offset all edges with valence 2 on their coresponding faces. I mana…

Started by Tobias Scheeder

1 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Component with identical inputs applied multiple times yields slightly different results.

Hey guys  I created this component which generates a ridged hyperbolic surface from 4 points. When I apply this component to multiple set…

Started by Erick Vernon-Galindo

0 Apr 18, 2017

Offset Curve on surface Component Works but displays Error

Hey guys, I am curious as to why would a component that actually works without any issue (that I know of) would still display the error bu…

2 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Erick Vernon-Galindo

Struggling to Understand Offset Curve on Surface problem.

Hello everyone! I am struggling to understand why an curve that is being offset on a surface would do so in the wrong direction and with a…

0 Apr 12, 2017

Offset Surface_Breps / Thicken

Hey Guys, I am having some trouble offsetting, thicken multiple surfaces in a brep. It consists out of triangulated and quadrangualted s…

Started by Sebastian L.

3 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Augustin Duthoit

more regular voronoi surface, please...

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to grasshopper and got some issues and things i need to fix: I tried to find other threads to that topic, but non…

Started by Zooya

3 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Zooya

curve and polyline variable offset

Hello all, I am looking to create multiple offsets for each of the edges of a given closed curve or polyline. Is there a simple way of doi…

Started by Anthony Polidoro

5 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Brian Harms

OFFSET ERROR : data conversion fail from brep to surface

I'm following a youtube tutorial for grashopper on making a parametric shape, and for some reason I keep getting the error when it comes to…

Started by carolina ordonez

1 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Kalin Ngo

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by