Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

system of linear equations in grasshopper python

I would like to solve a system of linear equations, such as four equations with four unknowns. basically, I want to solve a matrix. Is this…

Started by Lluis

9 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Brep Centroid

Hi Everyone, Quick question. I can't find the method for getting a centroid from a Brep in C#? Any help is appreciated. -Andrei

Started by Andrei Smolik

3 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Matt McDonnell

Curve attractor: defining biggest/smallest dimensions of an object

Hi, I am a beginner at Rhino and Grasshopper and I have a question. Maybe it is not the most difficult thing, but i didn't managed to find…

Started by klausau

1 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Extrusion scaled to set of points

Hi guys, I have a hexagon grid with circle cut outs that are scaled to a curve, I'm trying to extrude the surface to a set of points, so t…

Started by Fiona Tieu

2 May 22, 2015
Reply by Fiona Tieu

Movers python script

Dear All, I am writing python script from Daniel Shiffman book "Nature of Code" for Processing. Basically it is simple script that follow…

Started by Petras Vestartas

0 May 17, 2015

[Question] 2 or + different curves randomized and placed on a series of points

Hello everyone! I have a little question.. I have 2 curves: 1 square and 1 circle. I have to place these curves in a series of points.. an…

Started by ArchJMechelli

4 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Legacy version of GH - pref 0.9.0006

Dear all, I'm hoping to show a few other students a bit of my grasshopper work from a couple of years ago and was hoping somebody might ha…

Started by Oliver Jones

2 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Oliver Jones

How acts List Item comp. with index out of range?

When in the input index of List Item component, you give a value of -1 or -2, this component will return the last or penultimate item in th…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

4 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Define Paraboloid of Revolution

Hi guys, I want to define a surface through GH which essentially is a Paraboloid of Revolution. The equation is: b*z = x^2 + y^2 b is a con…

Started by marinako

13 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by alparslan zafar

Create a bubble inside a cloud of points

Hi,  I need to create a bubble shaped mesh that fits inside this mesh of points. Does someone know how to do it? Attached is my cloud of po…

Started by Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez

0 Feb 10, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service