Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'number' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GH 0.9.0056 - BUG in evaluate and pow to make the odd root of a negative

there is a problem in evaluate and pow to make the odd root of a negative number  

Started by fabrizio.bonatti

0 May 24, 2013

order points on metaball curve

Hi guys! I'm trying to obtain a surface/mesh from metaball lines. One of my attempts is to triangulate the curves but I stumbled upon this…

Started by andreaquartara

3 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

E+005 number view- change to view entire number

Hi, I have a list of numbers being output to a panel but they are large so they are viewed as E+... instead of the whole number. Is there…

Started by Elizabeth Tweedale

26 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Scaling issue

Hi,I have a pretty exact question, that I just can't seem to figure out,I'm scaling a list of geometry based on another list,e.g. scaling a…

Started by Mal Bas

1 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Changing the number of datatree branches by a parameter...?

Hi,   does any one know how to make a list of paths?I suppose there´s a way how to make F(x) component throw out strings like this {0;0;0}…

Started by Šimon Prokop

2 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Šimon Prokop

number slider bug?

Hi,   I just came across a problem with the number slider. In rhino5 64-bit I can replicate it, but the problem does not occur with rhino4.…

Started by Ernst Plaatsman

2 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Gabrielle Sacknoff

Manipulating a magnetic point grid on an existing mesh

I've been searching for various tutorials and finding pieces of scripts that relate to what I'm doing, but I lack the basic knowledge to pu…

Started by Troy Lemieur

0 Apr 4, 2011

How to add "m" to a number in Grasshopper?

Dear GH community,   I need to generate lots of points and need to add "m" (for meters) to each number. Is there a component/expression tha…

Started by Tiago Barros

3 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Tiago Barros

rounding numbers in a set while keeping sum constant

rounding numbers in a set while keeping sum constant Hello, I am trying to round each of the numbers within the first list to an integer;…

Started by Michael Jen

4 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Michael Jen

wish list

Hi everyone, Thanks David for the new release of GH. Looks great! I don't know if anyone else would think this as a good time saver but wo…

Started by Ben

2 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Ben

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service