Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'number' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to determine if a number is infinite

I'm dividing some numbers and I want to filter out all numbers that have an infinite remainder.  For example, if the result of the division…

Started by Norm Sash

4 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

pop-up menu + number slider

Hello, Ι encounter 2 very basic issues. The first one has to do with the pop-up menu when you press the spacebar button. Actually when I pr…

Started by Pan

2 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Pan

Loft less curve with more curves

Hi, I have problem with loft two sets of curves, that have different counts. One set of curve is from the division of "vault" (from flip of…

Started by Yuge

6 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Yuge

Number Sequencing Help

I'm sure this is a straightforward one - I'm trying to construct a list of numbers, basically: 1-10, 42-52, 84-94, etc, in one continuous…

Started by James Schollum

2 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by James Schollum

Adjusting a number slider based on length

I have a 7" column with attributes that can be adjusted with a number slider from minimal to overly dramatic affect. How would I apply a nu…

Started by Micah Schneider

4 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Micah Schneider

Karamba Shell view

There is one question - I want to extract the numbers from the utilisation of the shell view, the smalles one and the bigest one. I set the…

Started by Mak

1 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Mak

numeric values in items

Hi there, is there a way of making a numeric list which goes something like this: 2 4 8 16 32 64 128 256 etc ??????? I'm having a bit of t…

Started by Andrew

2 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Andrew

Attain the Number of Points From SquareGrid

I am one step away from finishing a script for random height buildings generated on a grid across a rectangular surface. The "N" in the Ran…

Started by Franco Chen

2 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Franco Chen

Renaming Indices and/or Paths

I am creating a small algorithm that applies user defined transformations to points that have been assigned letters using a tag3D component…

Started by Nick

2 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Nick

random number 3D hyperplane representation

Is it possible to make a hyperplane representation of random numbers with numbers I already have? In other words, not using a number genera…

Started by lalala

0 Jul 2, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service