Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'normal' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Panels different offset directions

Hi there I'm having a major problem with an offset going in different directions (so far the offsets are randomly in and out) I would like…

Started by Elboboon

4 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Peter Kluck

Normal Projection. Question

Hi there,I always found an answer to my questions regarding gh in this forum,but this time i couldn't find anything.So I hope there is some…

Started by sinnerthebeginner

0 Aug 20, 2013

construction plane normal direction

Hi:  I would like to know what happen with the normal direction of construction planes if i move the atractor point,  some of the normal d…

Started by iago.sb

0 Apr 25, 2013

Mesh Edges and Mesh Normals ?

Hi forum,   The "decompose mesh" component outputs "mesh normals" but what do these normals correspond to: Are they normal to the mesh face…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

14 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

normal vector flipping with Circle CNR

I'm trying to make a circle that travels along the circumference of another circle.  I also used Point on Curve to place a point on the mov…

Started by Adriana

1 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

Unifying planes' normals

so i have those few planes and i need to rotate them enough to get their local Z-axes "normal" facing the same direction. whats the fastes…

Started by Tareq Hassan

1 May 31, 2012
Reply by David Stasiuk

Sublist Tutorial Problem

Hi guys , i have been trying to make the tutorial sublist tutorial which can be found at this adress. http://digitaltoolbox.info/grasshoppe

Started by Deniz Yıldırım

1 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by trevor.patt

normal extrusion

Hello FriendI'm working with a component created. and what I try to do is create a surface that has the extrusion direction of a normal vec…

Started by fernando molas garcia

2 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by fernando molas garcia

Brep Components normals issue

Hello,   I am a relative novice when it comes to Grasshopper, so please excuse me if my question is a bit simplistic.  Here is my question:…

Started by Akim McMath

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Irregular surface.

Hello, So for my project I am given a topo (which means it is a very irregular surface) and houses on it. So what I am trying to do now is…

Started by Ulziimaa Ganzorig

0 Jul 18, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service