Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'multiple' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Data tree merging

Hi all, I have attached my defintion. I have a trapezoidal shaped deck that is to be split orthogonally. The longiudinal beam intersection…

Started by Kenyon Graham

2 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by Kenyon Graham

List item issue

This definition lists adjacent faces per face of a brep. The next step is to calculate average normals but the issue is already here in the…

Started by Martin Siegrist

2 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Martin Siegrist

Multiple Curve Intersections and Selections

Hello.  I have two shape files that are imported as polyline curves. What i ultimately need to do is select from the First Set (property lo…

Started by Eric Galipo

6 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Eric Galipo

Problem using Multiple Curves intersection tool (intersection events missing)

Hi All, I am relatively new to GH and would really appreciate some help on this, thanks! I have two sets of contours inside of a rectangl…

Started by Thomas Radwanski

3 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Simple List Management Query - Offsetting Multiple Curves Radially

Hello, I have been attempting an incredibly simple task in grasshopper to no avail. I have created a definition which offsets a curve outw…

Started by Leis Ho

12 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Sweeping

How to sweep these kind of multiple rails. I need to sweep this because I have to turn it to 2D drawing & 2D drawing wont translate all…

Started by MAR

3 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Multiple mesh boolean.

Hi everybody! If I have some meshes and I want to use them to subtract from a single mesh, what can I do? Like: (((A-B)-C)-D)-E = final wan…

Started by Riccardo Majewski

1 May 21, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

surface/mesh from multiple closed curves

Hello guys, i need some help in with generating an  surface with multiple closed planar curves in different height. I want to make one surf…

Started by Andreas Schiffer

7 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

Basic Octopus Help

I am trying Octopus for the first time; all of the tutorials and previous posts seem to have older components that make it so that the Octo…

Started by yeliz karadayi

1 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Nitë

Sweep1 with multiple sections and rails

Hi everyone, I am trying to create a series of sweeps from a list of rails and a list of sections.  As i understand Sweep1 can only take 1…

Started by Adrian Au

2 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Tim Halvorson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by