Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'merge' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

can't get the sort list to make a interpolate curve

hi everyone , i've got stuck with this and really don't have any idea what else to do anymore .. i have a divide curve and 3 points on top…

Started by behzad.d

2 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by behzad.d

merge lists alternating

hey guys! i want to merge two lits alternating... list1 = [0,2,4,6] list2 = [1,3,5] ??how would the merging-script (python) look like??…

Started by maxk

15 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Ralph Zoontjens

Sort List of points into Specific Pattern

Hi All, I'm trying to sort a list of points into a specific pattern. The points appear in this order: a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p, etc,…

Started by Abe Drechsler

4 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Abe Drechsler

merge two loft/surfaces into one, split between surfaces

Hi! I am trying to combine two loft surfaces into one where the surfaces "meet". Now I made two loft surfaces, but they are overlapping. I…

Started by Maria-89

0 Jul 4, 2015

Finishing spatial truss

Hello, I am still not very fit in Grasshopper... I am trying to define a spatial truss and my problem is that the lower series of point can…

Started by Daniel Domenech Muñoz

6 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Domenech Muñoz

Reorder list of points to make seperate Nurbs Curves

I'm trying to create nurbs curves arrayed across a curve. I started with dividing the base curve and creating x number of points, then move…

Started by Abe Drechsler

1 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

See if one item in (sub)list is true

Hi I'm looking for the lightest/quickest way to see if just one item in a list is true. as it is for now, im using the "average" component…

Started by Mathias s n

6 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

Brep merge problem

Hello!  Today I was creating a definition in grasshopper to make a boolean difference  with a group of pipes. The problem is when I try to…

Started by Yarvick Loera

3 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Yarvick Loera

Merge two lists with branch information (add list B to end of list A)

Hello, How can I 'merge' list A & B? I want the indexes of list B pick up where A ended. As you can see the Merge component does not k…

Started by TVG

2 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by nikos tzar

merging two lists into one

Hi,  I am having trouble doing something that seems to be simple, I am trying combine  List A  :  1,0,0,1,0,0 with  List B  :  0,1,1,0,1,1…

Started by mclei

2 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service