Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'mapper' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Path Mapper variable

I'm trying to remap a flattened panel path structure {A}(i) where i is variable within each path, to the structure {A;B}(i) where {A;B} are…

Started by Owen Sharp

7 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Owen Sharp

Path Mapper List Divide

I'm trying to reorganize a list of values in a tree using the path mapper. I've attached an image showing what I'd like to do and I can't f…

Started by Andrew Lyon

3 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Custom points in Graph mapper?

Hi, I was wondering if there's any possibility to add a custom points graph to the graph mapper component? Generally I've been using the…

Started by Matt

1 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

Deleting every second branch from the data tree.

Hello, I would like to delete every second branch of the data tree. I think there is necessary to use path mapper. But I have no experien…

Started by Petras Vestartas

4 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Petras Vestartas

Adding literal items to Lexical Operations

Hello, I'm trying to modify the indicies of a list such that the term "L" is added before the index. I currently have the path mapper set…

Started by Tyler Kvochick

3 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Path mapper

Hello, I am duplicating 61 elements in order to get 122 elements. (later I will do will more than twice bigger list of elements.) Then I w…

Started by Petras Vestartas

5 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Petras Vestartas

Paneling tools + graph mapper

Hello everyone, I am trying to create a pattern which varies both in width and in height. I have managed to make the surface division in X…

Started by Ricardo Gomes

0 Apr 15, 2013

path index and path mapper

Hi, I merged many lists into one and ended up with this (each branch has a list of items inside) {0;0} {0;0;0} {0;0;0;0} {0;0;0;0;0} {0;0;0…

Started by Danniely Staback

1 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"Graph Mapper" mesh control

hy guys, i want to control a mesh via graph mappers, but it is an existing mesh and not a gereratet. what i need in the end is that the qua…

Started by alias_in_wonderland

0 Mar 11, 2013

Catenary_series

Hi, i'm new on Grasshopper. I need help with graph mapper. I have a catenary module, i've translated and copied this module with a series.…

Started by Matteods

3 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Matteods

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service