Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'map' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

texture

hi guys, I'm struggling to try to map this image grapher to both surfaces... can you help me? on my grasshopper file I tagged both surfaces…

Started by branca leibovich

1 May 6, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

Map to Surface

Hi all   I have generated a series of curves that I am trying to map to a surface that I have created. The surface is going to be a sort of…

Started by Natalie Chelliah

8 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by alparslan zafar

Bundle / Hoopsnake / Cullebra / Vector Field Map

I've tried a bunch of different approaches, but can't seem to find a method that is similar to this. Any ideas? Ideally, i would like the b…

Started by Lidia Ratoi

0 Mar 15, 2016

pseudo gradient

hi all, I'm not having luck in thinking this problem, maybe someone has an idea on how to put it in other terms so we can achieve a solutio…

Started by Rabbit

3 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Rabbit

Visualizing Changes in Topography (Historic vs Current contours)

Hi All-- I don't even know how to approach this problem... I have a set of historic contour lines and a set of current contours line for…

Started by Danny Le

8 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Danny Le

Importing KML data from Google LocationHistory into Grasshopper

Hello is there any possibilitie to import kml-data into grasshopper to generate  a route with this data? The goal is to generate out of the…

Started by Chris Gruber

2 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Chris Gruber

Morph geometry onto a non-othogonal surface

Hi everyone, I am trying to morph a geometry (yellow curves) comprised in a rectangular surface onto a new surface which has non-linear edg…

Started by Lorenzo Mirante

7 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Lorenzo Mirante

Different results from different computers

Hi everyone, I'm struggling with problem and hope somebody could help me: I have lofted closed surface to which I've morphed curves ( mode…

Started by Dave

7 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Dave

Indoor radiant temperature map Error

Hi, I was doing the following tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92cyBvHPSDs&list=UUc6HWbF4UtdKdjbZ2tvwiCQ and when I run the Ind…

Started by Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez

0 Oct 21, 2014

Map curves from one shape to another

Hi all, I'm new to grasshopper and am currently making my way through the primer. Currently I'm trying to learn by doing some small projec…

Started by Florian Bendl

1 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Florian Bendl

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service