Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'lines' (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

surfaces or closed curves from lines that share borders

I'm trying to create a closed curve around the border of some spaces divided by lines, to basically "outline" the spaces. below is an e…

Started by steve

1 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Philipp Siedler

Help! Trying to do a 2D Wolly Lines test for some urban analysis

Please help!I'm trying to show routes from various points around a site and optimise the routes using wollylines with Kangaroo. I've had no…

Started by Alex Stewart-Long

1 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Daniel Piker

How do I extend lines up to a certain curve?

Hi!  I'll attach my file to make it easier to understand. I would like to extend a certain pair of lines that I have rotated to a rectang…

Started by Tina Jerrera

0 Nov 7, 2016

How do I Extend lines to a certain curve?

Hi!  I'll attach my file to make it easier to understand. I would like to extend a certain pair of lines that I have rotated to a rectangl…

Started by Tina Jerrera

0 Nov 3, 2016

PROBLEM UMBRACLE VALENCIA

Good morning everyone: Im doing a project similar to the "Umbracle" of the city of Valencia. So I decided to start with it and then adapt…

Started by Miguel Roig Burgal

3 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Remove lines equal to other lines

I have a triangulated mesh and I want to use only the lines of the triangulation, so I want to delete from all the lines of the triangulate…

Started by Esther

2 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Esther

How do I select lines within a list?

Hi! I know that with list item I can select an item from a list, usually it works for me when I use points, but this time I want to select…

Started by Tina Jerrera

2 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Tina Jerrera

Line mirroring

I am trying to connect the centers of these circles in a zig-zag pattern like this: /\/\/\/\/\. I have one set of lines but I'm having tro…

Started by Nina Lang

2 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Parsa Rangi

Remove"duplicate" lines problem.

Hi everyone, I wrote a code to remove the unwanted lines to be the base line of walls,the picture shown below has 4 "duplicate" unwanted li…

Started by jackieyin

3 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

grasshopper field lines force spin direction

hey guys, I'm working with magnetic field lines in grasshopper. some are affected by a force spin. my problem is, i want the lines to be af…

Started by Valerie Kuberczyk

2 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Valerie Kuberczyk

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service