Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'lines' (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to create the topography according to these spreading grid lines on a plane?

How to create the topography according to these spreading grid lines on a plane? Maybe the logic is based on the density of these lines? I…

Started by youkou

1 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

How to create the topography according to these lines on a plane?

How to create the topography according to these lines on a plane? Maybe the logic is based on the density of these lines? I don't really k…

Started by youkou

16 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by youkou

How to create the topography according to these lines on a plane?

How to create the topography according to these lines on a plane? Maybe the logic is based on the density of these lines? I don't really k…

Started by youkou

0 Jun 3, 2017

Divide a curve into linear segments of equal length

Hi,  I am starting out with a parabola (or any planar curve), with a start and an endpoint. I am trying to divide it into N number of linea…

Started by Pancho Cedron

12 May 31, 2017
Reply by saeid abbaspoor

edit isoCurves, and designing exo skeleton

Dear All, I have been trying to design an exoskeleton structure to wrap around a complex internal void of my proposed massing (building) -…

Started by KC

11 May 13, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

Join Two Lines Into 1

Hi Everyone, Does anyone happen to know how to merge a series of line pairs into a collapsed series of lines as shown in the jpeg?  Would…

Started by Ryan Conover

6 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Ryan Conover

I want to multiply an action but every copy of curve will be on the next series.

how can I multiply / repeat an action but every time its +1 on the series?  please help.  the end goal is to have sorted U curves and v cu…

Started by AFArchitect

3 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Basic question: how to connect points to create grid?

Hi everyone I have some basic question that I just can't solve it, I have tried to connect points, but they are only connected in one direc…

Started by Yuanbo Zhang

3 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Yuanbo Zhang

spiral test with connecting lines

hello everyone. I would appreciate if someone could help me with the following from the attached files. 1. connect all the points (xy plan…

Started by Sid

2 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Sid

Bending Lines

Hey guys, I have a problem with bending lines...I created the black one in the image with the ciruit above.But i would like do bend the lin…

Started by zeno

2 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by zeno

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service