Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'line' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please tell me the method to turn to comply with the tangent line of the curve

In the curve of the spline such as the lower image↓ It is flat, and, by this program, a direction of Brep is located I want to locate it…

Started by Y.Kate

10 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Y.Kate

crreating curve, two separate lines instead of a curve

I'm trying to create a curve in grasshopper with "interpolate" im giving the point with the right order and the instead of a curve it gives…

Started by Pawel Biesaga

2 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Pawel Biesaga

I want to multiply an action but every copy of curve will be on the next series.

how can I multiply / repeat an action but every time its +1 on the series?  please help.  the end goal is to have sorted U curves and v cu…

Started by AFArchitect

3 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Move 1 geometry to all hexagonal centre points

Hi everyone! For 2 weeks I am working with Rhino grasshopper for my master thesis (I have to create a heat exchanger for additive manufact…

Started by Carina

0 Mar 19, 2017

Multiplication

Hi, I am trying to multiply the values in panel components (as indicated by arrow in image), but I can't seem to find a way to do so. Mult…

Started by Farjad Khan

7 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

Decimal Place in Panel component and Rhino Display Text

Hi, Two questions as below: 1) I am trying to reduce the decimal place in the result of GH 'panel' component display (Please see the scre…

Started by Farjad Khan

6 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

Karamba solution exception:Could not find node

1. Solution exception:Could not find node at (5.5824806971198/5.58146115753525/5.97080420622471) where point-load number 0 is attached. I…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

0 Feb 24, 2017

Kuka prc pavillion

Hi, I'm making a pavilion out of pillars (cylinders). I want to build the whole thing using a kuka robot. I want it to place the cylinders…

Started by Georgina Kozlowska

4 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Johannes Braumann

Kuka plug-in pavillion

Hi! I'm making a pavilion that's going to be made using kaka robot. I've got this script that turns an image into lines and would like to…

Started by Georgina Kozlowska

3 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

PERIODIC UNION OF TWO LISTS

Hello everyone! I'm stuck!!Just looking for hopefully some list management help.i want a ruled surface between two curves with different nu…

Started by G.

2 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by G.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by