Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'length' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evaluate Length wrong Error message

Hello David, I think there is a small mistake in the error report of the Evaluate Length (Eval) component, when you try to evaluate to a…

Started by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

0 Aug 18, 2014

Adjusting a number slider based on length

I have a 7" column with attributes that can be adjusted with a number slider from minimal to overly dramatic affect. How would I apply a nu…

Started by Micah Schneider

4 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Micah Schneider

Removing sides of a cell in a Vornoi Diagram based on edge length

Hello all, I was just trying to figure out how it would be possible to remove sides of a cell based on whether the edge length is greater t…

Started by Abhishek Holla

0 Mar 28, 2014

Search and replace index items in a data tree - Eliminate small edges of Vornoi

I am trying to eliminate short segments of a voronoi diagram to eliminate problems in manufacturing small joints. I am doing this by groupi…

Started by Ben Fortunato

1 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Ben Fortunato

How do I select the neighboring points and measure the distance between the points in a triangulated mesh?

I have a triangulated mesh, I need to select the neighboring points for each point on the mesh and measure the length between the lines con…

Started by Kashyap Shah

2 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Kashyap Shah

Catenary by height (again)

Hi all, After searching through the forum and finding these three discussions on catenary curves, I still have not found something workabl…

Started by Will McElwain

30 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Catenary Geometry - Height vs. Length

Hey All/David, I am using an inverted catenary to form the basis of an arch structure. However, I am trying to figure out how to define he…

Started by Michael Makris

10 Dec 11, 2013

problem with random output

Hello,     I am trying to use a random component to generate a list of random numbers within a certain range. Its working fine but only whe…

Started by Joe DiBella

2 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Compare values inside a list - How to form a new list from existing one(and keeping indexes)?

I have a list with N branches (you can see just 2 in the definition below, but it could be 3, 10, ... ), with x number of items in each bra…

Started by Natalia K

4 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Natalia K

Evaluate Length Bug

Hi all! I have  a bit of a problem. The first step is to get the intersection curve of two intersecting pipes. The second step would be to…

Started by Zoltan Korbel

1 May 8, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service