Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'ladybug' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Error: saying needing updated ladybug

Hey, I am a new user to grasshopper and ladybug, I followed all the instructions online and downloaded both honeybee and ladybug in order…

Started by Sisi Yu

2 May 4, 2016
Reply by Sisi Yu

HONEYBEE Read EP Results Component - missing outputs

Hi Mostapha, Chris and all Bees&Bugs!Thanks for this great tool you are developing and all your support.I am experiencing troubles with…

Started by Pavlina S

0 Apr 23, 2016

Ladybug Sunlight Hours Analysis Not working

Hey guys, I'm currently doing my thesis project and Ladybug seems to be letting me down.  I'm currently looking at micro-climates in sub l…

Started by Paul Keane

0 Apr 11, 2016

Downloading HB+LB example files

Hi, I was downloading several of the example files from the hydrashare site, is there a daily limit for downloads? Now none of the images…

Started by Luis E. Lopez

1 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Ladybug Error: "Solution exception:Local variable 'x' referenced before assignment."

Hi,  I was hoping I could get some guidance. I am fairly new to LB and HB, but I have been using them intensively for about a month now, an…

Started by Rodrigo Borghino

1 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

ladybug interior analysis

Hi my friend Im Mojde I have one question in ladybug I want to do interior analysis and I do a little problem. I dont know that I can defin…

Started by mojde

0 Jan 18, 2016

Solar Envelope probelm

Dear Boris, Chris, Mostapha, I have practiced the Solar Envelope example file and it was extremely cool!! I have several questions as I t…

Started by Maria X

0 Dec 20, 2015

Ladybug_Radiation Analysis

Hey,I want to make a radiation analysis in Ladybug and it seems to work but not for the right geometry. I have a mesh with three different…

Started by Lise Ongena

0 Nov 12, 2015

ladybug sunlight analisys

Hi How do you calcualte the yearly sunlight on a facade and ground context. and the reduction of yearly sunlight on the same context due t…

Started by Hof architects

0 Nov 5, 2015

Mesh and point visible in Ladybug

Hey guys I have just started with ladybug and fount out that the red lines of the mesh as well as the dot appear in the display making it v…

Started by Luis E. Lopez

2 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Luis E. Lopez

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by