Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'ladybug' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Outdated Ladybug Help!!??

I have been having some issues with ladybug having this message "you need a newer version of ladybug to use this component. Use ladybug upd…

Started by Kyle Redzinak

1 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Ana Sidorova

HB_no output from export to openstudio

Hello, I'm trying to calculate the heat inside an atrium on different time of the year, and depending on the glazing ratio of the roof. I f…

Started by Milan Verdorst

0 Feb 2, 2017

Honeybee error Outward facing angle of subsurface differs more than 90.0 degrees from base surface

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with my simulation in Honeybee; I've a free-form surface that was triangulated - it's a closed brep and a…

Started by FCAMPOS

0 Jan 19, 2017

Ladybug on curved surface

Hi all, i need your help. I'm tryng to analyse the sun light hours on a location, and seems that ladybug can't "reed" my ground surface (op…

Started by Endriu Rossi

0 Nov 17, 2016

Literature referencing Ladybug+Honeybee

Hello,  I'm an architectural engineering student and I would like to use Honeybee to do E+ calculations from inside grasshopper. To justif…

Started by Willem Vandervoort

0 Nov 10, 2016

Can't export mean temperature diagram from Ladybug...Help please..

How do I export a diagram from Ladybug? Thank you,

Started by Jalal Semaan

0 Oct 27, 2016

Using Galapagos with Ladybug/Honeybee

In one of my projects I used a combination of Galapagos and ladybug/honeybee to help generate the form, and I just got around to working up…

Started by Kurt Nelson

2 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Kurt Nelson

panel optimization/list sorting with galapagos

Hello, Thanks to Ethan's help, I've created a script that uses lunchbox and an image sampler to divide a facade into diagrid panels with "w…

Started by Caleb Wild

4 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by naam ben shalom

Question about Weaverbird Picture Frame

Hi everybody,   I have a question about the Weaverbird Picture Frame node. I intended to use the list of results coming from Ladybird radia…

Started by Seda

9 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Seda

Ladybug geometry

Hi, i'm trying to extrude srf after i have the ladybug results. i want that every grid square will get  different height by its color. i wa…

Started by ilit mano

0 May 6, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service